CoRA is a new committee at the University charged by the Vice Provost for Research with the mission of facilitating the recertification process for University of Pittsburgh Certified Research Administrators (CRAs), Certified Pre-Award Administrators (CPRAs), and/or Certified Financial Research Administrators (CFRAs). CoRA’s objectives include:
- Inform current CRAs of internal and external seminars, webinars, and training opportunities that can potentially count for CRA recertification contact hours
- To organize and facilitate contact hour opportunities
- To offer mentorship to newly certified CRAs
- To provide a forum for discussing and facilitating other professional development opportunities for research administrators
- To provide instruction, as needed, in University of Pittsburgh CRA preparatory classes
Visit the CoRA website to learn more about the committee, contact information, and upcoming training opportunities.