The Information Services team at the Office of Research provides support to the University research community in the following ways:
- We provide direct computer and networking support to the 40+ staff members of the Office of Research.
- We maintain the Office of Research web site.
- We maintain the Peris(TM), MyRA, and InfoED systems
- We create and maintain accounts on behalf of the researchers and staff in various agency systems.
- We serve as liaison with the help desks of various agency information systems.
- We provide reporting services for internal, departmental and administrative usage.
Peris(TM) is the Office of Research electronic system for the processing of awards. Please visit https://electronicresearch.pitt.edu/ for more information.
MyRA (My Research Agreements) is an Office of Research electronic system for the routing, submission and tracking/monitoring of non-financial agreements, including Material Transfer Agreements, Data Use Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
MyRA training video can be found here.
The InfoEd system is no longer used to create proposals but items previously created are available for data retrieval purposes. If you wish to receive access please contact Eric Larson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, department affiliation, and primary Pitt user account.
InfoEd training videos can be found here.
Account Request Forms
Please click on the following links to request access to these resources:
The eRA Commons is NIH's electronic interface with the applicant/grantee, supporting the full life cycle of the grant application, from intake through closeout.
NIH Commons Registration Request Form
iThenticate is an online plagiarism detection technology that allows the uploading of research documents, and screens them against millions of published documents available through the Internet and multiple web-based databases.
iThenticate Account Request Form